Simple Steps On How To Apply For MSME Survival Fund Clinic Grants, Requirements And DeadlineThe Federal Government of Nigeria, led by His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari and his Deputy Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, in fulfillment of her promise under the mandate, opened the grant registration portal for the MSME Survival Fund Clinic.
The National Grant / Survival Fund (SME) – Survival Fund Clinic Grants / Loans is a federal government initiative to provide loans and grants to Nigerian entrepreneurs.
This empowerment program is designed to support all Nigerian entrepreneurs who want to improve or start a tangible business.
Requirements For A Successful Application:
1. Applicants must provide correct personal information, such as: Names, residential address, telephone number and e-mail address. Mail adress.
2. Applicants must also provide a valid company name, company location, active email address. Postal address.
3. Applicants must write a short summary of their business (business plan).
4. Candidates must have a valid Nigerian Standard Organization (SON) certificate.
5. If you are applying for Food / Beverage, applicants must provide a valid NAFDAC registration number.
6. Applicants must upload other supporting documents such as CAC, business certificate, etc.
However, interested parties should visit the official MSME website at https://www.msmeclinics.gov.ng-survivalfund-registration.
Deadline: No application deadline.
I hope the article was helpful?
Leave a Reply