The Police Service Commission Nigeria has released a detailed notification for Police Constables. Online application process for constable vacancies starts at www. recruitment.psc.gov.ng.
In order to apply for Police Constable Recruitment, you need the following:
- Functional email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise);
- National Identification Number (NIN);
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results and Birth Certificate.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates who are interested please apply through the official website before the last date. Below is the article to follow steps to fill online application form for Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment .
- Signup with recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- Verify your email and login with email and password
- Fill in all the credential details correctly.
- Upload all the documents need to complete the application form.
- Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
- This Police Constable Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free. (No payment is required from candidates)
- Check the filled application form and submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of the application for future use.
FAQ – Police Constable Recruitment
Application Deadline Monday; 26th September, 2022.
Yes, it is mandatory to have a valid e-mail ID of candidates. Important news will be communicated to the candidates through the email ID itself.
Yes, The applicant must enter a valid mobile number so that you can receive messages at various stages of recruitment.
The applicants can submit their online applications during the time limit given in an advertisement released by Nigeria Police Service Commission. They can do so at any time of the day including Sundays and holidays. After the time duration, the link for filling up the application will not be available.
Click Here to see the general requirements.