How To Easily Get NYSC Quick Cash Loan
Empower The Corps (ETC) is a very useful platform designed to help members of the Corps with the capital to start a business of their choice.
In this post, you will learn how to get NYSC ETC instant cash loan without stress.
NYSC offers cash loans in the amount of N50,000 to N100,000 to the members of the ETC service corps.
The Empower The Corps (ETC) platform was originally created by Credit Direct Limited. The main purpose of building the platform is to provide financial support to members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) while they are serving Nigeria.
If you need a loan to start a business as a member of the core, keep reading this information carefully. You can also learn how to get a CBN loan for core members which is open to both core members and former core members.
Requirement for NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan
• NYSC ID card,
• SAED Attestation Form,
• PPA Posting letter,
• Letter of undertaking by NYSC member with signature & date,
• A photograph of yourself in full NYSC uniform,
• One passport photograph,
• Your ATM Card.
How to apply for NYSC ETC quick cash loan
Below are steps to apply for XYSC ETC quick cash loan;
- Go to the ETC official website at https://empowerthecorps.com.ng/
- Create a profile account to connect to ETC Networking Portal.
- Register your data on the ETC portal.
- Provide all required documents.
- Finally, apply for your desired package.
Disclaimer: This article is solely written to inform Corps members on how they can apply for ETC cash loan.
What is an quick cash loan?
The most common definition of a quick cash loan is: Any short-term personal loan product that offers a quick application, and provides funding to the borrower within a short time of approval.
REGISTER FOR NYSC Quick Cash Loan
To know immediately about the NYSC Cash Loan, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, and upcoming News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.