Since its official appearance on February 14, 2005, YouTube now has 170 million users or 93.8 percent of the total population of 181.9 million Internet users aged 16-64 years.
How to make money from Youtube? Here is a review on how to make money from YouTube easily, let’s see!
Steps to Make Money from YouTube (Atleast 500,000 Naira)
As we all realize that currently the internet plays a central role in human life, we can search for anything in it, including making money.
Here are easy ways to make money from YouTube that you can do:
1. Create a YouTube Channel
The first way is that you can create interesting content that can bring viewers to your YouTube channel. The method is quite easy, namely by signing into YouTube (you can use a Google account to sign in and register, instead of filling out all the form data again from scratch).
2. Channel Monetization
As of January 2018, YouTube changed its monetization policy to give users more control over how they earn money from the platform. Users must now apply for and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP, YouTube Partnership Program) before they can monetize their content and channels.
In addition to the application process, there are also eligibility requirements that users must meet.
YouTube monetization terms 2022
- Making sure your channel complies with YouTube Partner Program policies .
- Living in one of the regions or countries on this list .
- Have over 4000 hours of overall watch time in the last 12 months.
- Having more than 1000 subscribers on your channel.
- Having a Google AdSense account.
How to apply for the YouTube Partner Program?
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Go to Creator Studio.
- Select Channel > Status & features from the left menu.
- Under “Monetization,” click Enable.
- Complete your application by following the steps shown on the screen.
After monetizing your channel, you can optimize it to add to your channel engagement. However, there are several criteria that must be met, including:
- Videos must be user-friendly
- The content must be your original work in order to be promoted
- Copyrighted videos that you plagiarize from the internet will not produce anything so it’s better to undo your intention to do plagiarism
Your video must pay attention to the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines that have been made by YouTube
- Once your video is monetized, some ads will appear on your next video
4. Selling and Promotion of Products Through Video
Another way to monetize your channel is to sell products or services that you create yourself.
YouTubers can create their own store through an e-commerce platform . Then, using the reach of their YouTube channel, they can convert their viewers into paying customers.
For example, if you post motivational and inspiring videos on your YouTube channel, you might consider writing and publishing a physical book or e-book. Or you can sell individual consulting services to your interested audience.
When you use YouTube to monetize your own products or services, it’s important to find creative ways to market your talents and products. Get out of the box and look for ways to add value to your audience beyond selling products with the logo.
5. Drive Traffic to Affiliate Links
Instead of relying on existing blogs to direct people to affiliate links, try creating a cool YouTube channel and using it as a catalyst to lead to the affiliate links you’ve set up.
- Zero Investment Busines: Earn 250000 Naira Every Month
- How to Make Money Online in Nigeria as a Student
- 7 Newest Ways to Make Money from the Internet in 2022
- Make Money from the Stock Market
- How to Make Money on Fiverr – Start your freelance work
- 7 Ways Make Money Online Right Now
In addition to creating interesting content that can attract viewers, you can also do live streaming on this platform. Some of the concepts of live streaming that can be done are music, games and sports.
7. Connect YouTube Channel to AdSense
After successfully monetizing the channel, continue by connecting the YouTube channel you have with Adsense, the way is to associate and get an approved AdSense account to your YouTube account.
Later, there will be a YouTube Analytic feature that you can use to track your income, which will only pay off if you complete or follow the existing Youtube payment threshold.
YouTube is a subsidiary of Google. Therefore, it allows users to earn money using AdSense, one of Google’s other products. Google AdSense is a free service that connects publishers with relevant advertisers. If you’re an approved streamer, when a viewer lands on your video, they may see an ad that’s relevant to your audience or content.
Advertisers are looking for channels to reach their target audience, while YouTubers want to monetize their video content.
AdSense acts as a bridge for these two purposes. The potential to monetize YouTube with AdSense varies from channel to channel, but creators are estimated to earn roughly $3 to $10 per 1000 viewer clicks. This means that a creator with 10,000 views per day can earn $300 or more.
AdSense is not just about opening an account. You need to make some decisions about the type of ads you want to display and the formats of the ads on your channel.
Leave a Reply