The Governor of CBN, Godwin Anifel, recently reduced the non-awareness of most Nigerians about various government intervention programs aimed at reducing the impact of COVID’19 on individuals and businesses. He was absolutely right.
A sample of the opinion of Nigerians suggests that many people are not aware, or do not know how to submit an application – the initial step to benefit from any loan.
It has been noted that Nigerians have always been skeptical of government intervention programs, believing that they must be “obligated” to use such programs.
It collapses completely. An individual, company or SME can enjoy these benefits without paying anyone.
My concern in this article is the current impact on individuals called Extra Income (TCF). There is evidence for Nigerians everywhere that the (serious) illness has affected their lives.
The steps are as follows:
(1) Log on to the registration portal,
A page opens asking if you are New or Returning. Click on New.
(2) A TCF application number is automatically generated. Record it.
(3) The next page ask for your BVN. Don’t be scared. As soon as you supply the correct BVN your personal details prompt up. Go ahead and complete the page.
(4) Complete the business and household addresses including number of dependants.
(5) Amount needed and purpose of the loan is the next step.
(6) Tick the terms and agreement box and submit.
You will receive a message ‘application successfully verified and registered’
If you believe this article has been helpful, please share with others. A friend in need is a friend indeed!
Register for CBN Covid Loan Updates
To know immediately about the Central Bank Loan news update, Covid-19 Loan, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, and upcoming CBN Loan News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.