A physical examination of Npower Batch C will begin on Monday for all successful N-Teach applicants in 774 local authorities in Nigeria.
Where is the location of the Npower Batch C screening exercise 2021
Please note that physical inspections of NYSC Local Government Inspectors (LGls) will be conducted in the local government area where the selected “C” tax recipients reside and apply.
Physical Npower Teach B Batch Inspection Date – When is the Npower C Batch Inspection Date?
The physical inspection of the Npower Charge C begins in 2021. September 13 In all local authorities throughout the country. Npower volunteers who do not know the location of their physical check must dial * 45665 # to check.
Requirement for physical inspection of Npower Batch C 774 LGA
The screening has begun and the successful candidates should arrive;
- Reference identification number,
- Appropriate means of identification
- Academic certificates.
- Come to the PPA with your commitment letter
- Check that you have a valid ID card.
- Proof of education.
- You will also receive a printout of your bank verification number (BVN) at your bank
- You must have a residence permit from your local authority.
- Bring passport photos.
- Your NYSC graduation certificate is very important for graduates.
- Bring a printout of your N-power 2021 website with your reference number.
- Applicants who have passed the pre-selection must physically check their certificates.
Register for N-power updates
To know immediately about the Npower news update, recruitment, list of shortlisted candidates, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, stipend news, assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming NPower News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.