Willers Solutions Limited interested and eligible candidates for HSE Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Willers Solutions Limited HSE Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||HSE Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Willers Solutions Limited|
|How to Apply|
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in oil and gas, construction and field services.
- MUST HAVE NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS & other certificates are an added advantage.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- MUST be from Oil & Gas Sector
- Good communication skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Analytical thinking & public speaking
- Salary: N200,000 monthly.
- Benefits: HMO, Pension
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS WORD FORMAT” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HSE Officer” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free