Human Resource Assistant at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja
How to Apply: Send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The TMEC/RISE program is a newly-awarded 5-year, USAID-funded global HIV program that supports countries to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control through provision of strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- In Nigeria, TMEC/RISE comprising of Jhpiego, ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City and others will support the Government of Nigeria to address barriers in HIV services among at-risk adult men, women and priority populations and to build capacity of local Implementing partners, continuously leveraging data to successfully course correct and achieve and maintain epidemic control.
- This project aims to achieve and maintain the primary prevention and 95 – 95 – 95 goals that are critical to HIV epidemic control in Nigeria.
- The program will also support PEPFAR’s transition of HIV service delivery to local partners, advancing progress along the journey to self-reliance.
- The HR Assistant will report to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
- S/He will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- The successful candidate will act as the liaison between the department and staff, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
- S/He will also assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3 – 4 years proven experience in Human Resources functions.
- Knowledge of international and USG donor agencies and private sector foundations.
- Basic Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Membership of CIPM/SHRM is desired and will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in an INGO.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Please indicate Location in your application and email title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Nigerian nationals living in this location are strongly encouraged to apply
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org