Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Human Resources Operations Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Human Resources Operations Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Human Resources Operations Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)|
|Job Location:||Enugu State.|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||10th November, 2020|
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Resources
- Management of the company’s relationships with external Industrial Relation Stakeholders and ensure the smooth running of the organization’s internal HR systems
- Deliver day-to-day support of Human Resources policies, programs and processes.
- Perform data analysis, compilation and / or preparation of confidential reports and statistics for various purposes.
- Plan, evaluate, research and / or recommend process improvements for the Human Resource function and assist in the documentation of HR business processes.
- Provide advice and consultative services on industrial and labour concerns, for both unionized and non-unionized employee groups to promote good industrial relations across the board.
- Facilitate appropriate negotiation and consultation with external stakeholders in Industrial relations such as the Ministry of Labour, Labour Unions, etc.
- Review appeals / protests from employees in line with the company policies and best practices with adequate recommendations to the Management.
- Manage disciplinary procedures and develop suitable disciplinary committees’ reports
- BSc / HND in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field.
- Excellent articulation, writing and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Data Analysis Tools.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience as Human Resources Generalist in a wellstructured organization.
- Ability to generate and analyze various HR metrics using excel and other reporting tools
- Must be an inventive thinker and passionate about learning.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply