Non-governmental Organization has invited interested and eligible candidates for IBBSS Field Supervisors recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NGO IBBSS Field Supervisors Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||IBBSS Field Supervisors|
|Recruitment Agency||Non-governmental Organization|
|Job Location:||Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers|
|Slot:||48 (4 positions per state)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
31st August, 2020
- The Interviewer will conduct IBBSS interviews according to the provided training and guidelines, ensuring that daily interview targets are met
- The interviewer positions are to be applied for by typology (PSW, MSM, PWID and TG)
- The interviewer (by KEY POPULATION typology) is supervised by the IBBSS Field Supervisor and assisted by the Social Mobilizer in recruiting participants
- S/he will report daily targets to the field Supervisor using the log book and any discrepancies on the field.
Terms of Reference
The interviewer under the supervision of the IBBSS Field Supervisor wili carry out the following:
- To conduct IBBSS interviews (by KEY POPULATION typology) according to the provided training and guidelines, ensuring that daily interview targets are met
- To obtain informed consent and ensure confidentiality of information given by study participants
- To accurately record the respondent’s answers on the tablet (questionnaire) according to instructions in the field manual
- Assist the IBBSS Field Supervisor in managing all field operations for his / her specific team (if required)
- Conduct all delegated work assigned by the IBBSS Field Supervisor or UOM State Representative
Qualifications / Experience
- About 1-2 years experience participating in qualitative / quantitative data collection
- Any form of Tertiary education (i.e. B.Sc., HND) will be an added advantage
- Passion for field research and demonstrable experience of using mobile assisted technology in data collection e.g. use of a tablet
- Familiarity with carrying out key population surveys at state / national levels will be an added advantage
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Ability to speak the local dialect fluently would be a major asset
- Must understand the basic usage of a smart phone.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply