Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2021 Apply at careers.ibedc.com: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about IBEDC recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Job Title: Graduate Technical Trainee 2021
To work closely with various teams within the organisation and develop a full understanding of the business, giving room for an optional area of speciality in the power sector.
Apply @ careers.ibedc.com
- Performs preliminary design and budgetary estimate for projects including planning and design for new lines, relocations, upgrades, etc.
- Develops network material lists – outlines network structure framing details including specifying all parts, hardware, insulators and grounding details, etc.
- Coordinates distribution network design process – ensures compliance with environmental and licensing processes and resolves issues
- Assists in the provision of information on actual energy usage on feeders to support conceptual project planning and design
- Determine forecasts for energy demand and consumption and perform comparative load analysis
- Maintains daily operating log on all operations both routine and emergencies.
- Report all operations to the dispatch office.
- Take and record all instructions on operations from B/H dispatch Office, O&M.
- Conducts power flow, power reliability, and economic evaluation studies.
- Designs and maintains databases of system loads
- Supporting and developing energy management data review process
- Monitoring of energy usage across the franchise and prepare various reports summarizing energy usage
- Establish an improved data recording, collection and analysis system to keep track of energy consumption
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Pic Job Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Behaviour Requirements:
• Problem Solving skills
• Attention to Detail
• Discretion and Judgment
• Resourcefulness in carrying out assigned duties.
• Display of mature and professional attitude to work.
- Skills Requirements:
• Technical Knowledge to forecasts for energy demand and consumption
• Understanding of Electrical Distribution Regulations and Systems
• Sound knowledge of Health & Safety principles and Risk Assessment.
• Technical Knowledge to Coordinates distribution network design process
How to Apply for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Pic Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: careers.ibedc.com
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Graduate Technical Trainee” to apply accordingly
Application Deadline 29th April, 2021.