- 220 Job Vacancies in ICPC
- 376631 application received for 220 vacancies
- Shortlist of Candidates – Current Status
ICPC Recruitment 2020: Is Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment portal open for new vacancies?
My dear friends, in this guide, we will provide verified and certified information about the ICPC Nigeria Recruitment.
What is ICPC?
The official name of this agency is Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission. This Nigerian agency was founded in 29 September 2000 (19 years ago).
Mission: To rid Nigeria of corruption through lawful enforcement and preventive measures.
Vision: A Nigeria free from all forms of corruption and corrupt practices.
Visit ICPC portal – www.icpc.gov.ng / www.dcslrecruits.com (for vacancies). to know about bank, vision & mission, product & services, mortgage services, latest news, job opportunity, latest recruitment updates and current status.
ICPC Recruitment 2020 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form will be out soon. But agency has not made any official announcement about the upcoming recruitment. We will update this page immediately after any official announcement release by the agency.
Is ICPC Recruitment Form Out?
Current Status: At present, recruitment form is available. Job Vacancies are as announced on www.dcslrecruits.com.
Total Vacancies: 220
POSITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- i Assistant Director- (Ref.001)– A first degree or higher and a minimum of 18 years cognate experience.
- ii. Principal Officer- (Ref002)– a first degree or higher and a minimum of 9 years cognate experience.
- iii. Senior Officer- (Ref.003)- a first degree or higher and a minimum of 6 years cognate working experience.
- iv. Officer 1- (Ref.004)– must have Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation and a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- v. Officer 2- (Ref.005)- must have Higher National Diploma or higher with working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- vi. Senior Executive Officer– (Ref.006)- Must possess National Diploma, with a working knowledge in computer operations and minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- vii. Executive Officer- (Ref.007)– Must possess National Diploma, with a working knowledge in computer operations.
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- b) A first degree with minimum of Second Class Lower, HND/ND holders should have minimum of lower credit.
- c) Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- d) NYSC Discharge certificate.
- e) Professional certification is compulsory for those applying for Refs. 001-003
Shortlisted candidates would be required to undergo the following:
- i. Background check to ascertain their suitability for employment
- ii. Select Military training/drilling and investigation to ascertain their fitness
- iii. Polygraph test
Register for ICPC Recruitment News 2020?
Just subscribe to our free email alerts service to get notify immediately.
Steps to Subscribe
- First enter your email id in ICPC registration box
- Now click on “Notify” button
- Login your email inbox and verify your fee subscription.
Application Closing Date: 30th January, 2020
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020
- First login to authorized portal: www.dcslrecruits.com
- Read positions and vacancy details
- Interested and eligible candidates may click on “Apply Online” link available top of the page
- Now you can see list of positions
- Click on link “Click to apply”
- You will be redirected to new page
- You’re applying for _______ (Position will be mentioned which you selected)
- You will not be able to proceed if you do not meet our minimum qualification.
- Tell us your qualification
- Select Class of Degree-> First Class
-> Upper Credit
-> Lower Class
-> Upper Second
-> Lower Credit
- Do You Have NYSC Discharge/Exclusion/Exemption?Select Yes
- Select Your Proficiency
-> Ms Word
-> MS Power Point
-> Ms Excel
-> Corel Draw
-> Ms Word and Powerpoint
-> MS Word and Excel
-> MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Click Next button
- The next page of the form will open
Fill Basic Information (Name, contact no, email, address, date of birth, state origin and country)
Fill your qualification (What’s your background, post you’r applying for and years of experience
- Upload Your CV (.pdf and .docx, .doc only) 5MB
- Upload Your Passport (.jpg, .jpeg and .png) 5MB
- Upload Proof of Certificate (.pdf, .doc and .docx) 5MB
- Submit form
376631 Apply for 220 ICPC Jobs
The application process has been completed successfully.
The agency has given updates on this recruitment practice that 376,631 applied for 220 slots. You can estimate from this how much unemployment there is in Nigeria.
According to the information received from the agency, only 220 applicants will be considered for employment after complete screening and interviews.
According to statement published on official facebook page of The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission “Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered. They include: Accountancy, Law, Economics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Forensic, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts;
ICPC said no applications for the positions of assistant directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for this.
Updates on Shortlist
Current status: Applications have been made in very large quantities due to which the agency may take more time to prepare the list of ICPC shortlisted candidates.
“Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test,” it said.
How to recognize fake ICPC vacancies on the internet
Experts point to two main indications that an apparent ICPC job opportunity may be just a prank
Unfortunately, there are many false job openings on the internet. What’s worse is that when you’re looking for work, you can’t always tell a real job from a prank. Is not true?
To avoid you wasting time and energy with the fake vacancies that are scattered around, we have some recommendations. Check out his tips below.
2 alerts to recognize fake ICPC Recruitment 2020
1. The ad plays for a strange website
A clear indication that a vacancy may be false is taking it to a strange website, which has little or nothing to do with career and employment. “When you click on a job ad, you need to check if it leads to a official ICPC recruitment portal, If that happens, the vacancy tends to be true.
2. You apply and immediately receive a call
Another clear sign that an opportunity is not true is that you receive a call immediately after making your application. “It is quite common for someone to contact you to offer a service,”. If this happens to you, the tip is not to sign anything, not to buy anything because you have probably fallen into a trap.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Recruitment Updates?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for ICPC Recruitment 2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure West Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment Portal www.icpc.gov.ng / www.dcslrecruits.com updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get ICPC Portal- www.icpc.gov.ng / www.dcslrecruits.com portal openings across Nigeria