Medecins du Monde (MdM) released notification regarding ICT Assistant Assistant recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||ICT Assistant|
|Agency Name||Medecins du Monde (MdM)|
|Job Location:||Damboa, Borno|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||10th May, 2020|
Medecins du Monde (MdM) has published job vacancies advertisement for ICT Assistant. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Qualification, Experience and Attribute of the Ideal Candidate
- Degree and post-graduate qualifications (or equivalent) in IT/Networks
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in related work within an INGO or Similar Organization
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of electrical, hardware and software maintenance and moving is mandatory
- Report Writing, Willing and able to live and work in demanding field conditions
- Good spoken and written English (Speaking, Reading, Writing), Hausa fluent, Kanuri, Fluent
- Flexible working hours Reporting deadlines Operate in low resource environments
- Able to conduct field travel
- Good communicator with proven organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, team-work, High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Flexible working hours, Healthy and Physical capability of moving equipment,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to solve problems;
- Ability to follow instructions,
- Ability to work both independents and as an effective team member,
- Ability to think and communicate clearly with others
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action.
- Rigor, serious, honesty, accuracy
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single attachment via email to: [email protected] using the “ICT Assistant Damboa” as the subject of the mail.