5+ Important Changes in Npower Programme Batch C Beneficiaries May Experience
In today’s Npower news, we will discuss important changes to the Npower Batch C program.
After becoming the beneficiary of the largest empowerment system in Africa, the focus is now on Npower C applicants. However, it is very important that plan veterans batch A and B are not forgotten so quickly, as they are the pioneers of the Npower program and will remain a good ambassador for the program. Potential Npower volunteers can reach them to learn one or two things about the program.
The federal government has made it clear that the goal of the Npower program is to encourage young Nigerians to get a job or start a business.
Regarding the years of service of Npower Batch A and B, the new Batch C will have some changes in the program.
5+ Important Changes Batch C May Experience In Npower Programme
Here are some changes that may occur in the Npower Batch C:
- According to the Npower Recruitment Management Team, the duration of the Npower program has been reduced from 2 years to 1 year. As a result, more and more young people have to be admitted each year. (While Npower Batch A & B has given more than two years to this program.)
- Unlike the Npower Batch A and B volunteers, who had to wait for it to be disbanded and then be directed to register for the new FG scheme Nexit, the Batch C volunteers will automatically shift to reach their exit package. Nexit will be integrated into the platform.
- The Npower Batch A took advantage of some of the benefits that the B and C packages did not like, such as free electronic devices and 1 year of free data for learning purposes.
- The Npower batch A were given the opportunity to meet with the Npower management team in the situation room in Abuja to discuss matters that concerned them. It was like a free and fair thing at that time. This might not happen with batch c
- Npower batch A and B made a lot of sacrifices, which the incoming batch C would have been enjoy. Their turbulence for permanence resulted in the Nexit project.
- There was periodic Facebook live video Interaction between the Npower boss Mr Afolabi and Beneficiaries. Batch C may not experience this anymore because Mr Afolabi is no more in charge of Npower. Although the new management may decide to come up with their mode of interaction with batch c volunteers