INEC Portal Launched for New Recruitment: How to Apply for ad hoc staff vacancies for the 2023 general elections.
Finally INEC Portal Launched for New Recruitment: Let’s Know How You Can Apply for Ad Hoc Staff Vacancies for 2023 General Elections.
A new INEC portal is ready for the application, you can go to the official portal l (pres.inecnigeria.org) and fill the job application form.
According to the official statement, all interested applicants must register at https://pres.inecnigeria.org/ to be eligible for selection and posting as ad hoc staff.
“The commission has approved to process the registration of INECPRES portal for both mobile app and web portal (laptops only) for Android phones only”
“Hence, the portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except Collation Officers.
The INEC Recruitment Portal opened on Wednesday, September 14 and ends on November 30, 2022,”
INEC to open adhoc staff recruitment portal for 2023 elections on September 14
Those that are Eligible to apply
- For SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO), the Requirement is that the applicant must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 (Priority is given to qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC/NPC) OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
- For REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC), INEC requires that the applicant must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
- For PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT, the basic requirement is that applicants must be a Serving Corps member or a penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT.
- Another requirement for this position is that the applicant should be a staff of an MDA with an OND qualification or a former corps member (Not earlier than the 2018 batch)
- For REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH), the requirement is that Applicants for this category must have an IT background and Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties) or a Serving Corps Members in the Commission (where available)
Requirements for INEC Portal Registration
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of the highest qualification in pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.
How to Apply
- First visit to pres.inecnigeria.org
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- New user need to Create profile. After creating your account, you are automatically logged into the inec portal and presented with an application form.
- Fill out the application form. The form is in three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to enter should be the same as the ones written on your BVN, and ensure your details are correctly entered as you will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and check the attestation box, as your institutions/organization/referees will validate the information you provide.
- Print your acknowledgement slip (this is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification)