INEC Recruitment 2019: You are informed that the INEC Recruitment Portal www.inecnigeria.org has been opened for recruitment of the election staff.
This recruitment is happening because the general elections in Nigeria are going to be held on February 16, 2019. The agency needs staff for this important event. Candidates who are interested in recruitment can apply on the INEC recruitment portal – pres.inecnigeria.org.
The notice came out by the agency, according to which the inec registration portal 2019/2020 has been opened and all eligible candidates can fill the application form from 15th January, 2019. The applicants have been given only 6 days to apply. The inex application form correct in all respect should be registered till
21st of January. Read this page to the end for more information about INEC Recruitment 2019.
The period for online application has been extended up to Midnight of 25th January 2019 for the positions of PO, APO, RAC Manager & RATECH.
Kindly note that the Application for the position of SPOs has closed.
Only Applicants applying for the POs, APOs, RAC Manager and RATECH would be allowed to apply till the 25th of January 2019.
What is INEC?
The official name of this federal agency is The Independent National Electoral Commission. This agency was formed in 1998 (21 years ago) as independent electoral body. It is responsible to oversee elections in Nigeria. Visit INEC portal – www.inecnigeria.org portal to know about agency, news, election, election result, analysis, political parties in Nigeria, polling units, voter, election timelines, voter education, career, latest recruitment and other information.
This is special webpage created to provide updates to our readers and visitors when INEC Recruitment Portal 2019 opens for new job positions.
INEC Recruitment 2019 Updates
Upcoming Jobs: Reliable sources have informed that the agency will require a large number of election staff. The main reason for this recruitment is the General Election going to be held in February. It has not been announced officially but it is expected that the notice will be issued in the month of January 2019. We will update this page immediately and send an email alert to the subscriber. If you also want to email alerts for this recruit, then do not forget to subscribe to our website.
Updates: Finally INEC Recruitment Portal 2019 – www.inecnigeria.org updated with new recruitment programme. Application for election staff has been invited. This is a good job opportunity for both the graduate and undergraduate candidates. The inec application form 2019 has been opened from January 15 and the closing date for applying is January 21.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) click to apply
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager click to apply
- Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO) click to apply
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) click to apply
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
- P-Yes Registration 2019
General Requirements for INEC 2019 Recruitment
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 or A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
Returning enrollees should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
What will be the requirement before registering??
Before registering on the official recruitment portal, you need to make sure that you have the following ready;
- A valid and functional email address.
- A valid and functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- Your recent and clear plain background passport photo whose maximum size should not be greater than 50 KB
- referee details like email, phone, address etc.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
- Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for. must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- Must have B.Sc/BA/HND or OXD in relevant disciplines with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution andN.Y.S.C certificate.
- All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- Additionally, be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be open and able to lead change, more so. be an organizer/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Who Can Apply?
All applicants who meet the eligibility described above can apply on the INEC recruitment portal 2019/2020. The date for submission of application form has been fixed and all interested candidates have to apply before closing date.
All the applicants who have not yet completed their application for election staff positions can click on the login link available on the www.inecnigeria.org website and complete your form.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2019
Current Status: Currently INEC Recruitment Portal 2019/2019 open. Candidates who fulfill eligibility requirements can apply online. Information about the process of application is given below:
The new applicant needs to create account with INEC portal www.inecnigeria.org. After registration / creating account follow the steps below:
- Visit to the INEC recruitment portal: pres.inecnigeria.org
- Read general requirements and method of application
- After understand proceed for online apply
- Click on “Apply” link
- Fill INEC Application Form 2019
- Submit application form and take printout
About INEC Shortlisted Candidates List
The registration process for the election staff will be completed on January 25. After this, the review committee will review all the applications. The shortlist will be prepared based on the merit of candidates and this list will be uploaded very soon on the official inec portal. We will update this page as soon as the information related to this recruitment officially out.
How to get email alert of INEC Recruitment Updates?
Are you interested to get notify immediately when The Independent National Electoral Commission announces recruitment updates? This can happen if you subscribe to our email alerts service. We have started the email alert service. By registering it you can get all inec recruitment portal 2019/2020 updates and latest federal government jobs.
In order to subscribe enter your functional email id below and click on “notify” button.
Subscription is free to all.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for INEC Registration 2019 Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for INEC Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure INEC Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get INEC Portal job openings across Nigeria.