REGISTER FOR INEC RECRUITMENT
To know immediately about the INEC recruitment 2021 news, list of shortlisted candidates, test, salary structure, and upcoming INEC News in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Steps to Subscribe free INEC Recruitment News
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
What is INEC?
The official name of this federal agency is The Independent National Electoral Commission. This agency was formed in 1998 (21 years ago) as independent electoral body. It is responsible to oversee elections in Nigeria. Visit INEC portal – www.inecnigeria.org portal to know about agency, news, election, election result, analysis, political parties in Nigeria, polling units, voter, election timelines, voter education, career, latest recruitment and other information.
This is special webpage created to provide updates to our readers and visitors when INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 opens for new job positions.
INEC Recruitment 2021
Want to Work with INEC?
INEC News & Updates
Upcoming Jobs: Reliable sources have informed that the agency will conduct massive recruitment drive for the various posts such as Executive Officer, Graduate Administrative Officer II and Professional / Experienced Hire. It has not been announced officially but it is expected that the notice will be issued in 2021.
We will update this page immediately and send an email alert to the subscriber. If you also want to email alerts for this recruit, then do not forget to subscribe to our website.
Updates: INEC Recruitment Portal 2021 not yet open for new vacancies:
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment- www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment
- P-Yes Registration
General Requirements for INEC 2021 Recruitment
Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer): National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma
Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer): Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences. Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Professional / Experienced Hire: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- You must be 18 years and above to register on this platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this include your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.
How to Register on INEC Recruitment Portal
- All applications must be made online. Qualified candidates must log onto the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) portal at https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com to fill out the application form for free. Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the next selection stage.
- Click on “SignUp” link in the upper right corner of the page (applicants.inecrectuirment.com). Enter your last name (surname), first name, mobile phone number, email address and select the desired password, and then select the check box to complete the security process.
- Now you have to enter your email and confirm the registration. Your account confirmation link has been sent in your email, so check your inbox and spam folder and click on the account confirmation link.
- Now you have to open inecrecruitment.com again in your web browser and log in to your account.
- Now you can start filling the form and upload your clean passport photo.
- Some Important Guidelines
- The image must have adequate brightness and contrast;
- The skin tone should be natural. In case of over-exposure or under-exposure of the photo, the skin is either too dark or too light, photo will not be acceptable;
- It should show a close up of the head and partial shoulders;
- The image should be straight looking, centered with neutral expression;
- Face should be in sharp focus and clear;
- The face from forehead edge to bottom of chin should be 70 to 80% of the photo or one inch height;
- The eyes must be open and no hair obscuring the face;
- Prescription glasses if worn should be clear and thin framed and should not have flash reflection or obscure the eyes;
- Head coverings, hair, head-dress or facial ornaments should not obscure the face;
- The photo must have plain light background;
- There must be no other people or object in the photo;
- The lighting must be uniform with no shadows on the face or behind;
- Red eye photos are not allowed;
- No lines are allowed.
- No PNG image allowed.
- Max size of the passport allowed (320KB).
- Select the job you want and then submit your application.
- Print the acknowledgment form, after successfully registering the form and wait for the next stage of INEC recruitment 2021.
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Recruitment Form)
|Nigeria Custom Service||Nigeria Police|
|Nigeria Immigration||Nigerian Navy|
|Nexit Portal||P Yes|
|NAFDAC||Nigeria Civil Defence|
|Nigeria Postal Service||CBN|
|Federal Fire Service||Ndlea|
How to get email alert of INEC Recruitment Updates?
Are you interested to get notify immediately when The Independent National Electoral Commission announces recruitment updates? This can happen if you subscribe to our email alerts service. We have started the email alert service. By registering it you can get all inec recruitment portal 2021 updates and latest federal government jobs.
In order to subscribe enter your functional email id below and click on “notify” button.
Subscription is free to all.
Why Voice of Nigeria for INEC Registration 2021 Free Job Alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for INEC Jobs 2021 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure INEC Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get INEC Portal job openings across Nigeria.