Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization released notification regarding Information Technology Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Information Technology Officer|
|Agency Name||Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||15th May, 2020|
Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization has published job vacancies advertisement for Information Technology Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Amp. Ability
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Information Security or a related field.
- 2-4years experience working in the field.
- Fluent in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Proven ability to work as a team, with record of leadership and the ability to work independently.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format, alongside their suitability statement in not more than 200 words to: [email protected] indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the mail; e.g. MSS032 Abuja, ESTHER ISA.