Central Bank of Nigeria invites application for Information Technology Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Information Technology Officer|
|Agency Name||Central Bank of Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna|
|Requirements:||Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Computer Science/Management Information Technology|
Possession of NYSC Discharge certificate
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||12th March, 2020|
Central Bank of Nigeria System published job vacancies advertisement for Information Technology Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Total Slots: 03
To maintain the Centre’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements of the Centre.
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students of the Centre and host university.
- Ensure the availability, performance and security of IT systems and applications at the Centre.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Perform systems, network, communications and data base management and administration.
- Set up, configure and maintain computer systems and issue password and login.
- Prepare tender specifications and advise on the selection of computer hardware and software, as required.
- Co-ordinate repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software.
- Provide inputs to the design, development, implementation and updating of the website of the Centre of Excellence.
- Carry out internal audits of the quality systems of the Centre.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment ,including managing personnel
- Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Computer Science/Management Information Technology
- Possession of NYSC Discharge certificate
Application Closing Date: 12th March, 2020.
- Applicants should upload their letters of application. Resume / Curriculum Vitae
and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for
and the preferred location,
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not
exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and
should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan o ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing
your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226