Information Technology Officer
Job Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Project: Global Fund
Job Location: Anambra
Requirements: BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years post national youth service relevant experience. Or MS/MA Engineering, Information TechnoIogy Computer Science Or its recognized equivalent, and 1-3 years post National Youth Service relevant experience
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 23rd December, 2019
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020 for Information Technology Officer
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
AHNi Nigeria Information Technology Officer Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Information Technology Officer
- The Information Technology Officer will provide support and maintenance to GF computer and network infrastructure to ensure stable operations
- S/he will implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity and will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years postnational youth service relevant experience
- Or MS/MA Engineering, Information TechnoIogy Computer Science Or its recognized equivalent, and 1-3 years post National Youth Service relevant experience
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (ME) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 200 users is highly desirable.
Application Last Date: 23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.