Post: Infrastructrue Specialist
Agency: Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements: B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 20TH December, 2019
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020 for Infrastructrue Specialist
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
NSE Infrastructrue Specialist Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
POST: Infrastructrue Specialist
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred.
- Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT principles and practices
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently
- Good attitude with positive mind-set in learning and ready to excel
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2019.