AIM Consultants Limited released an advertisement regarding Inspector / Clerk recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Inspector / Clerk|
|Recruitment Agency||AIM Consultants Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
AIM Consultants Limited Inspector / Clerk Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Inspector / Clerk
Details / Requirements
- Experienced in design review and supervision in francophone Africa.
- Design review and supervision of river bridges
- Shall possess a Civil Engineering Degree B.Sc. or B. Eng.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Review and Interpretation of drawings, Site Layouts Construction Methods to ensure Compliance to Legal and Safety requirements and maintains Daily Logs and supplements inspection records with photographs, shall Measure the Works and shall Compute Estimate of Works Completed.
- Possess experience as Inspector / Clerk of works in Bridges and Roads projects for 8 years.
- Accredited with Relevant Professional Bodies.
Application Closing Date
- All Professional should provide a paragraph indicating their methodology in Capacity Building ensuring proper transfer of Engineering and Technological know-how to the Client’s seven young graduates.
- Schedule of Contract Claims Experts will be flexible.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register for Upcoming Job Notification
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free