National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Internal Communication Manager, PIU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC Internal Communication Manager, PIU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Internal Communication Manager, PIU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
The Internal Communications Manager shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (e g. Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field) with at least 8 years of professional experience in communications on large-scale national communications campaigns in Nigeria
- At least 5 years of experience in communications under an international donor-funded program or in a large private sector organisation with national reach (e.g. banks, telcos, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in development of successful Communication plans and key messages for projects involving multiple partner institutions;
- Demonstrated experience in managing and/or advising on successful national, large-scale communications campaigns, including crisis management and use of a variety of channels (e.g. civil society, traditional media, and social media);
- Strong inter-personal skills, in particular, demonstrated team leadership qualities and excellent oral communication skills, and fluency in written and spoken English. Local languages are an asset,
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free