Konga Nigeria invites application for Inventory Officer Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Inventory Officer|
|Agency Name||Konga Nigeria|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline.|
|Experience:||3+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector|
|Skills:||Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||25th February, 2020|
Konga Nigeria published job vacancies advertisement for Inventory Officer. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline and 3+ years sales experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment or Retail service sector
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Excellent Customer Growth Strategy
- Excellent sales strategies and Business Development skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Planning & Organization skills
- Problem solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
Application Last Date: 25th February 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV (in Word doc format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply