African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||Investigation & IT Assistant|
|Job Location:||Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire|
|Requirements:||Bachelor in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field|
|Experience:||5 years of relevant post qualification experience, IT compliance and investigation|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||6th February, 2020|
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) has published job vacancies advertisement for Investigation & IT Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Investigation & IT Assistant
- Hold at least a Bachelor in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certificate in any computer forensic software is advantageous
- A minimum At least five (5) years of relevant post qualification experience, IT compliance and investigation
- Experience in an international organization would be an advantage
- Experience in investigation work
- Knowledge in essential aspects of computer security, databases, networks and digital forensic evidence handling
- Adequate IT knowledge that can improve efficiency and easy access to relevant documents and evidentiary items ensuring effective investigative processes that contribute to the attainment of favourable KPIs
- Ability to maintain/improve the integrity of PIAC’s information systems
- Strong time management
- Ability to multi-task with fine attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage challenges
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong ability to provide quick response and support to requests
- Discretion, Integrity and Honesty
- Problem solving
- Team spirit
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a strong working knowledge of the other language. Being fully bilingual (English and French) would be an added advantage.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications; knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 6th February, 2020.