Rich-Oak released an advertisement regarding Investment Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Investment Officer|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Rich-Oak Investment Officer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, the application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Investment Officer
Qualifications/ Requirements /Skills
- Confidence and Perseverance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing,Economics or related field is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Banking experience required
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Investment Officer as the subject
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free