NPF Microfinance Bank Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for IT Auditor Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NPF Microfinance Bank Plc IT Auditor Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||IT Auditor|
|Recruitment Agency||NPF Microfinance Bank Plc|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
|Application Deadline:||28th January, 2021|
Job Category: Audit Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Ability to build and manage Team
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (Preferably T24).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Proficiency in use Audit tools (Preferably ACL)
- Hands-on experience in Audit of electronic channels
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply