Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) notification regarding IT Development Coordinator recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||IT Development Coordinator|
|Recruitment Agency||Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st July, 2020|
Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: IT Development Coordinator
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other subject related to Information Technology
- Advanced degree preferred.
- University degree: 10 years
- Advanced degree: 8 years
- System Analysis and Design: Relational Database, System Thinking, Feasibility Studies,
- Information Architecture
- Document and Records Management Systems
- Web Content Management (CMS) Systems
- Web Technologies
- Oracle RDBMS
- Energy/Oil Statistics
- Energy Information System
- Familiarity with a variety of software packages
- Managerial & leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Team-building skills
- Initiative and integrity
Status and Benefits
- Members of the Secretariat are international employees whose responsibilities are not national but exclusively international. In carrying out their functions they have to demonstrate the personal qualities expected of international employees such as integrity, independence and impartiality.
- The post is at grade D reporting to the Head, Data Studies Department. The compensation package, including expatriate benefits, is commensurate with the level of the post.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to fill in a résumé and an application form which can be received from their Country’s Governor (PDF) (See Nigeria address below) for OPEC or Click Here (Ms Word) to download Application Form. In order for applications to be considered, the application form and resume must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Governor not later than the closing date stated above.
NIGERIA COUNTRY GOVERNOR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dr. Omar Farouk Ibrahim, MCIPR,
Group General Manager, International Energy Relations (GGM IER),
Governor for OPEC,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC,
Block D 10th Floor, Room 04, NNPC Towers
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free