NPF Microfinance Bank Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for IT Helpdesk / Support Recruitment 2021.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NPF Microfinance Bank Plc IT Helpdesk / Support Recruitment 2021 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk / Support|
|Recruitment Agency||NPF Microfinance Bank Plc|
|Other:||Must have a minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position|
|How to Apply:||Apply online|
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relating to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users on the network.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and licensed users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Ensure all user request are closed and user-requested are resolved timely in line with the MTTR
- Internal IT help desk support staff is responsible for training all employees on new hardware and software. This involves designing and implementing a specific training strategy for each project.
- Ensure monthly availability and review of all user-related issues.
- Ensure issues logs is maintained, reviewed and resolved by the parties involved for issues that can’t be resolved internally.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualification with minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Certification: Certification in ITIL, COBIT 5, CompTIA Network+, Network+, SolarWinds Certified Professional and order IT service management framework is very necessary
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability To Work Under Pressure And Deliver Results, customer service.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2021 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply