IT Officer at Jhpiego Nigeria (5 Slot)
Job Location: Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Crossriver, Niger and Adamawa
How to Apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The IT Officer will support the state offices on all operational IT related duties such as networking, maintenance and database Administration.
- He/she will troubleshoot and ensure that IT services are working optimally to support all staffs routine work.
- He/she will support in building capacity of staff on basic IT procedures, disseminate and monitor Implementation of agency’s IT updates.
- The IT Assistants will liaise with the IT officer for higher level support and communicate IT needs accordingly through the IT officer.
- The IT Assistants will manage servers and keep inventory of IT related equipment such as laptops.
- He/She will update IT Library (Hardware, Software and Configuration of system’s documentations).
- He/she will monitor the external services provided by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and ensure compliance with contractual terms conditions.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Engineering related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated IT development and IT Implementation or Enterprise systems administration experience
- Knowledge of Networking design and implementation.
- Installation and configuration and maintenance of Radio and VSAT equipment and servers.
- Has experience in developing and/or implementing backup systems for organizations
- Experience in managing cloud-based systems
- Experience in maintenance and repair of computer systems and servers.
- Experience in planning and expansion of network.
- Experience in database system design, testing, and trouble shooting
- Computers skills including use of spreadsheets and automated financial management and reporting software.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate financial findings and analyses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: email@example.com
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Please indicate Location in your application and email title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org