Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||IT Service Manager|
|Agency Name||Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field; or MBA in information Technology management or related areas.|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years’ experience in IT Service Management|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Application Deadline:||29th, January 2020|
IT Service Manager Recruitment Updates
Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: IT Service Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field; or MBA in information Technology management or related areas.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in IT Service Management
- Experience with Customer Service, Management, Leadership, Staffing
- Demonstrated V.3 ITIL foundations understanding.
- Demonstrated experience in developing process documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing reports and statistics using spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate operational meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop workflow diagrams for service management areas
- Computing and User Support
- Networking Administration
- Server Administration
- Disaster Recovery
- Hardware Configuration
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Information Security
- Expert understanding of each ITIL based
- Service Support process (change mgt., problem management, incident management etc.)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Keen attention to detail
- Customer – centric.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2020.