FRSC Officer (MBBS) Cadre Recruitment 2023
The FRSC is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency in road traffic administration and safety management in Nigeria.
Job Title and Location
Job Title: Officer (MBBS) Cadre
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid driver’s license are advantageous for all cadres
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or accepted during recruitment cannot be presented later for career progression in the Corps
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Applicants must provide a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
- Age requirement: 18-30 years in 2003 (36 years for medical doctors and 35 years for articulated vehicle drivers)
- All applicants must be single
- Height requirement: Male – 1.68m, Female – 1.64m
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses, while lawyers must have been called to the Bar
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicants must have a good character and not have been convicted of any criminal offence or have tattoos on any part of their body
- Personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers should be used when submitting applications online
- No pregnant candidates allowed
- Applicants must be physically fit
For more inquiries, call 122 (Toll free), 08077600361, 08077690362, 08077690055, Or e-mail: email@example.com
The application closing date is 24th April, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link provided to apply online.
- Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.