Jumia Nigeria Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2020
Jumia Nigeria released a notification regarding Chief Operating Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Agency Name||Jumia Nigeria|
|How to Apply:||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Jumia Nigeria has published job vacancies advertisement for Chief Operating Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Jumia Mall Country COO will be responsible for leading the Customer Experience, Vendor Experience & customer service teams for improved efficiency in the country.
- Ensuring timely execution of the centrally defined improvements/routines, participating to their refinement through the collection of detailed customer/vendor feedbacks, and leading in-country related specific projects to reach those objectives
- Customer Experience being defined by all elements impacting the satisfaction of a customer navigating or buying on Jumia online experience, delivery experience, product experience, customer service experience, aftersales (returns / warranties) experience.
- Vendor Experience being defined by all elements impacting the satisfaction of a vendor selling on Jumia: online experience, operational experience, payment/finance experience.
- Customer & Vendor Experience improvements are the core of Jumia’s strategic objectives, the Jumia Mall Country COO will benefit strong support from the Country CEO.
- The Jumia Mall Country COO challenges are described as below: • Management: Managing the functions of the following teams such as:
- Customer experience
- Vendor experience
- Customer Service
- IT local resources
- Leading recruitment when necessary.
- Leadership: Interacting with other central & local teams (logistics & warehousing, IT, commercial, vendor management, marketing) to explain the forecasted projects & get support, as many of the Ops projects are transversal.
- Projects/routines definition & execution
- Understanding the central improvement projects and ensuring their sharp and timely local execution
- Ensuring strict execution of the centrally defined routines
- Developing Customer & Vendor Experience awareness across the country’s different services, through training & communication centralising all actions.
- Gather detailed feedback from customers & vendor
- Feed central team with feedback synthesis and the related necessary improvements
- Lead and implement necessary improvements at a local level.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University.
- 8 years work experience and at least 5-6 years’ work experience at a senior operations management level.
- Deep knowledge of customer/vendor experience best practices in e-commerce or retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Problem solving and quick decision-making ability.
- Proven experience in target setting and ability to efficiently manage multifunctional team.
- Ability to get hands-on with the team & results oriented.
- Well organized and excellent communication skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
Leave a Reply