Keystone Bank Startup Advantage Program 2022 for Nigerians (N3M Grant Available)
Keystone Bank N3M Grant for Nigerians
Nigerians have been given the opportunity to apply for the Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program), which is being offered as a special incubator program with offers to meet the needs of start-up businesses. It is a social enterprise initiative that aligns with United Nations Vision # 2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8:
“To promote sustainable, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and better work for all.”
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a 3-month investor preparation program that offers the following;
- A N3M Grant to 3 successful applicants from the program.
- A platform to connect with Investors
- Participation in a Demo Day
- A Startup community/ecosystem
The program aims to offer the following benefits to its selected beneficiaries;
- A 3 month investor preparation program. The program will take a mixed approach as it will offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be both tutor-led, and self-study modules within a friendly e-learning platform. It will be an intensive program designed for group as well as one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions over a 3 month period.
- A chance for 3 successful SMEs / startups from the program to each win an N3m grant to support their business operations.
- A platform to connect innovative SMEs and tech startups with potential investors.
- Opportunity to connect with technology thinkers and hear their success stories for the first time.
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to quickly track their business to the next development stage.
- Participation in a demo day where these entrepreneurs have the opportunity to present their views to selected investors.
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup community / ecosystem and access to the opportunities and networks it offers.
- Targeted startups and SMEs to be selected as beneficiaries of the program are businesses that have crossed the idea stage and are already in the certification stage or have passed the certification stage. The focus will be on startups and SMEs with innovative solutions / ideas driven by technology in creative, fintech, agro, education, health, and other potential development areas that will attract deep interest from investors (both local and international).
- The program premieres in January 2022 with an open day webinar tagged – Building Sustainable Startups. Attendees at the webinar will learn tips that will guide them through successful application entries. January 31, 2022 will open applications for interested and eligible tech startups and SMEs with innovative ideas, solutions and business methods.
- Through the Keystone Startup Advantage Program, our vision is to reach 100 annual startups as a bank and up to 1,000 startups over the next 5 years.
LINK TO APPLY FOR THE KEYSTONE ADVANTAGE PROGRAMME
For more information, visit the KSA Program.