LMIA-Approved Kitchen Helper Jobs at AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED – Salary £20 to £35 Per Hour
Are you from Nigeria or another country and looking to work in the UK? Do you like cooking or helping in the kitchen? If yes, this is for you.
AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED is a place where people eat in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It is very famous there. They are looking for ten people to help in their kitchen. They also help these people get a work permit for the UK. They call this LMIA. If you work for them, you can earn money. This money is between $20 and $35 for every hour you work.
If you know cooking, it is good. But if you don’t know, it’s okay. They will still let you work if you want to learn. How much money you get depends on what you know and how much you have studied.
Why Should You Work Here?
- A Chance to Live in the UK: AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED will help you move to the UK. They will give money for your stay and also help you with the rules to live there.
- Learn and Earn: If you like cooking, it’s a good place. You can learn new things about cooking and also earn money.
- Good Pay: They give money between $20 and $35 for every hour. If you know more about cooking or have studied more, you can get more money.
More Details About LMIA-Approved Kitchen Helper Jobs
Here is what you need to know:
What Kind of Job is It?
- Where You Will Work: Food place
- Your Job: Help in the kitchen
- Experience: You don’t need to have worked before
- What You Need to Know: Basic English is enough
- How Old You Should Be: Any age is okay
- Other Good Things: They will help you move to the UK. They will give a place to stay. The job can be for a short time or a long time.
- Money: You will get £20 to £35 for every hour you work.
What They Want in You
- Love for Cooking: If you like cooking, it’s good.
- Want to Learn: If you don’t know, but want to learn, it’s okay.
- Be Happy and Work with Others: You should be a happy person. You should work well with other people.
What You Will Do
- Help in Cooking: You will help the main cook.
- Keep Everything Clean: You will clean the things used for cooking. You will also keep the place clean.
- Get Things Ready: Before cooking, you will get everything ready.
- Make Food Look Good: When food is cooked, you will put it on plates. It should look nice.
Good Things About This Job
- Good Money: They will give good money for your work.
- Nice People: You will work with nice people. They will help and teach you.
- Discounts: If you want to eat there, you will get it for less money.
- Learn More About Cooking: Big cooks will teach you new things.
- Work When You Want: Sometimes, you can choose when you want to work.
APPLY HERE (TRY LATER CURRENTLY WEBSITE SERVER DOWN FOR UNAVOIDABLE REASONS)
FAQs on Kitchen Helper Jobs in the UK
Q: What should a kitchen helper know?
A: You should talk well with others. Keep things in order. Know basic things about cooking.
Q: How much money will I get in the UK?
A: Usually, a person helping in a kitchen gets $29,250 in a year. Or $15 for every hour.
Q: How do I find more jobs like this in the UK?
A: You can look on the internet. You can also talk to people who work in food places. Some schools teach cooking. They can also help.
Q: How can I live in the UK for work?
A: First, see if you can do the job in the UK. If you have worked in big food places, it’s good. You should have papers that say what you have done before.
So, if you want to work in a kitchen and live in the UK, AL’S KITCHEN INCORPORATED is a good place. They will help you with everything. If you like cooking and want to learn more, come and work here. If you are from another country, they will help you live in the UK. They are waiting for people like you. Don’t wait. This is a good chance