Knowledge Management /Communications and Infographics Advisor at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
How to Apply: Send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The Knowledge Management and Communication Advisor will be responsible for knowledge management, general communications, and learning functions for Jhpiego TMEC RISE Operating Platform.
- The Specialist will bridge the relevant work done by projects and by jhpiego offices in country and in the US, and working closely with colleagues, will define KM agendas and topics, as well as harness and package this knowledge for dissemination through different means to Jhpiego staff, clients, and partner organizations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Knowledge management, Public Health, International Development, or related field,
- Minimum of five years working experience in knowledge management and communications, experience working in public health, and/or USAID-funded projects strongly preferred
- In addition, s/he should demonstrate competencies in communicating to a wide range of stakeholders and audiences as well as excellent report writing, facilitation and inter-personal skills. The ideal candidate should display proven capacity to carry-out research, analysis, strategic planning, and work planning as well as an interest and experience in international development. Knowledge of infographic software is a plus.
- Proven organizational and management skills, ability to work independently and in teams in a multi-cultural context.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate good judgment, possesses sensitivity and understanding of how messaging impacts diverse audiences
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, Infographic Programs and/or other graphics programs.
- Proven ability to organize, summarize, and rewrite technical information for non-expert audiences.
- Experience facilitating workshops and trainings in communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply