Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency Corps Recruitment 2022
LNSC Recruitment 2022
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency is ready to recruit core officers to complement the efforts of security agencies in the state by enhancing the operational capacity of its existing staff and gathering intelligence.
Job Title: Corp Officer and Men Recruitment
Applicants must have passion for a career in Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps and satisfy the following:
- Applicants shall be of Nigeria origin by birth.
- Applicants “Must” have a LASRRA Registration Card, functional National Identification Number (NIN), a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their application.
- Applicants must possess an HND / B.Sc or a minimum of Five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 40 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Ability to swim and speak more than one native language will be an added advantage.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps:
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Application Closing Date: 31st January, 2022.
How To Apply for Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps
Prince Oyekan implored that all qualified interested persons should fill and submit an online form at http://lnsa.lg.gov.ng before 31st of January, 2022, whilst further enquiries should be sent to email@example.com or call 09135000251, 09135000252.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) is a uniformed security agency established by a law of the Lagos State House of Assembly in 2016 to assist the Police and other security agencies to maintain law and order in the state. They operate in all the 57 LGA/LCDA in Lagos.
Leave a Reply