Get the newest updates on NPower news, Nasims RHJCP news today, October 23, 2023.
This article will give details about Nasims payment news, NPower RHJCP updates, and more.
FG Changes Npower Name to RHJCP
The Federal Government of Nigeria has changed the name of the N-Power program to the Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP). The new name reflects the program’s focus on creating jobs and giving people hope.
The RHJCP is a government program that helps people find jobs and get the training they need to be successful. The program is open to people of all ages and backgrounds, and it offers a variety of different employment opportunities.
Some of the benefits of participating in the RHJCP include:
- Gaining valuable work experience and skills
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving training and support from experienced professionals
- Networking with other job seekers and employers
To participate in the RHJCP, you must first register online. Once you have registered, you will be screened for eligibility and then matched with an employment opportunity.
The RHJCP is a great opportunity for people who are looking for a job or who want to gain new skills and experience. The program is open to everyone, regardless of their age, background, or education level.
Here is a more detailed explanation of the changes that have been made to the program:
- The program’s name has been changed from N-Power to the Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP).
- The program’s focus has been shifted from providing stipends to beneficiaries to providing jobs and training.
- The program’s eligibility criteria have been expanded to include more people.
- The program’s implementation has been decentralized to the state level.
The RHJCP is a significant change from the previous N-Power program. The new program is more focused on creating jobs and providing training than on providing stipends. This is a positive change, as it will help more people find sustainable employmen
Backlog Allowances Payment Starts Soon
N-Power workers are rejoicing as the government has announced that the payment of their nine-month backlog of allowances will commence in November. This is welcome news for many workers who have been waiting a long time for this money.
The N-Power program is a government initiative that provides employment and training opportunities to unemployed Nigerian youths. The program has been praised for its efforts to reduce unemployment and poverty in the country.
However, the program has also been plagued by challenges, including delays in the payment of allowances. This has caused hardship for many workers, some of whom have relied on the allowances to support themselves and their families.
The government’s decision to pay the backlog of allowances is a positive step. It shows that the government is committed to the N-Power program and to the welfare of its workers.
N-Power workers are happy to finally receive their backlog of allowances. This money will help them to meet their basic needs and to improve their lives. The workers are grateful to the government for paying the allowances, and they hope that future payments will be made on time.
N-Power Suggests Bigger Payments
N-Power has suggested increasing the monthly payments to its beneficiaries from N30,000 to N60,000. This would be a significant increase, and it would help workers to have a better life.
The current N-Power payment of N30,000 is barely enough to cover the basic needs of many workers. With the rising cost of living, many workers are struggling to make ends meet.
An increase in the N-Power payment to N60,000 would help workers to meet their basic needs and to improve their lives. It would also help to attract and retain more workers to the program.
The Nigerian government has not yet announced whether it will approve the proposed increase in N-Power payments. However, the proposal has been welcomed by workers and labor unions.
Workers are hopeful that the government will approve the increase in payments. They believe that it is a necessary step to improve the lives of N-Power beneficiaries and to make the program more attractive and effective
Rules for 8 Months Payment
Some workers might not get the eight-month backlog payment. Here’s why:
- Not Doing Job: If a worker did not do their job well, they might not get the money.
- Already Have a Job: If someone works for the government and gets money, they can’t get Npower money too.
- Finished Npower: People who finished Npower (batch A, B, and C1) might not get the money.
- Not Real Worker: People who are not real workers, called “ghost workers”, will not get the money.
- Not Checked: If a worker was not checked and confirmed by Npower, they might not get the money.
Npower says real workers will get their money if there are no problems.