Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
Liquidity Management Services Product Manager Recruitment Updates
|Job Title:||Liquidity Management Services Product Manager|
|Agency Name||Citibank Nigeria|
|Requirements:||First Degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline / Computer Studies|
|Experience:||5 years banking experience. Treasury experience will be an advantage|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Citibank Nigeria Limited has published job vacancies advertisement for Liquidity Management Services Product Manager. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Liquidity Management Services Product Manager
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of the Cash Balance sheet. This implies a significant measure of accountability for business performance and to optimize the returns for Cash Management through policies in conjunction with Treasury.
- Identify and drive implementation of liquidity management solutions to enhance growth in liabilities, meet the global liquidity management requirements of our global corporates within the constraints of local institutional framework and market regulations.
- Be the catalyst for replication of existing Global Cash management capabilities in Nigeria.
- Develop and consistently update existing and new products, new product roll-out.
- Support other Product Manager in driving sales for market segments assigned in line with the penetration strategy of the TTS Cash business.
- First Degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline / Computer Studies
- MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management / Finance / Banking / Commerce will be an advantage.
- At least (5) five years banking experience. Treasury experience will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the macro-economy and in particular liquidity management.
- Experience in analysis of business case – (ROI, Cost-benefit analysis
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking capability, come up with solutions and innovation
- Relationship management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self starter
- Outside the box-thinker
- Ability to adhere to product management disciplines.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Leave a Reply