Post: Livelihood Specialist
Agency: Centre for Community Development and Research Network
Job Location: Adamawa
Requirements: BA or BSC in relevant field required; MA / MSC / MBA or equivalent preferred in engineering. Minimum 5 years’ experience working on economic development, economic development, livelihood enhancement, or poverty reduction preferably.
Job Type: Full Time
Application: 15th January, 2020
Centre for Community Development and Research Network Recruitment 2020 for Livelihood Specialist
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Livelihood Specialist Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
Job Title: Livelihood Specialist
Job Location: Adamawa
- BA or BSC in relevant field required; MA / MSC / MBA or equivalent preferred in engineering, .
- Knowledge and understanding of the complexity related to refugee, IDP and situations in the Northeast.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on economic development, economic development, livelihood enhancement, or poverty reduction preferably.
- Experience with conducting assessments, monitoring and evaluation and report writing required.
- Demonstrates training and facilitation experience, as well as skills in knowledge management.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel within intervention locations.
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written skills and computer skills
- Fluency in English and Hausa languages.
- The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude.
- Ideally s/he will have previous experience in working in large-scale emergency programs in insecure and conflict-affected contexts, including remote management and capacity development.
- S/he is a problem solver, who is adept in successfully dealing with issues of complexity.
- S/he is an active listener and contributor, working to create a strong team, share ideas and learn
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Send CV’s and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: [email protected]