Livelihoods Assistant – CBT (Ngala)
at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Job Location: Ngala, Borno
Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND in relevant field required; 2 years of experience working on the development, implementation, administration and compliance of a field-based international development or humanitarian program; general program management experience required.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) invites application for following position:
Livelihoods Assistant – CBT
- The Cash Base Transfer Assistant is responsible for assisting the Cash Based Transfer Officer in the implementation of DRC CBT activities in the intervention communities in Borno State (Bama)
- BA/B.Sc/HND in relevant field required; 2 years of experience working on the development, implementation, administration and compliance of a field-based international development or humanitarian program; general program management experience required.
- Prior experience implementing CBT with an INGO is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to identify beneficiaries according to criteria required.
- Experience with running assessments, monitoring and evaluation required.
- Experience representing the organization and its interests to a diverse range of local and international government officials, local civil society organizations, other international organizations, the media and the public.
- Commitment to renewing and maintaining knowledge of best practices.
- Demonstrated training and facilitation experience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical skills, monitoring and evaluation, and report writing
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills and computer skills.
- Fluency in English; fluency in Kanuri or Hausa is required
To be successful in this role we expect you to master DRC’s core competencies:
- Prepare and share work plan with the CPT Officer according to the programme detail and implementation plan.
- Provide the Cash Based Transfer Officer with relevant documents, and channel issues.
- Taking the lead
- Striving for excellence and
- Demonstrating integrity
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2019.