Basic Consumer Kash Cooperative Society Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Loan Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Basic Consumer Kash Cooperative Society Limited Loan Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Loan Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Basic Consumer Kash Cooperative Society Limited|
|Job Location:||Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu, Ivo – Ebonyi|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||31st December, 2020|
Job Type: Full Time
- We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join our growing institution.
- In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing different types of loans including home loans, business loans, and individual loans.
- To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
N50,000 – N105,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward photocopies of their CV / Resume and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free