Idmibok International (360HSDC) released notification regarding M & E Officer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||M & E Officer|
|Agency Name||Idmibok International (360HSDC)|
|How to Apply:||8th May, 2020|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Idmibok International (360HSDC) has published job vacancies advertisement for M & E Officer. Here you swill get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: M & E Officer
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Public Health or related field of study; Master’s Degree preferred with 4 years experience
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation methodologies
- Knowledge of current health development, M&E, GIS, organizational learning, and impact evaluation assessment trends, debates, methodologies, and resources desirable
- Knowledge of web site applications, Microsoft Office, as well as data analysis software (e.g. STATA, SPSS, EPI INFO, etc.)
- Excellent skills of report and data analysis using pivot tables, pivot dashboard, Principal recipients (PRs) PUDR and dash board
- Good knowledge of program implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- Familiarity with impact assessment is an advantage
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g “M & E Officer Benue”.
Address your Application Letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),