Ascentech Services Limited released an advertisement regarding Maintenance Engineer recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Recruitment Agency||Ascentech Services Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||10th July, 2020|
Ascentech Services Limited Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance of production related equipment:
- To be responsible for the maintenance of all injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps for the entire plant to ensure they are in good working order and all safety measures are active as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- To supervise the maintenance team consisting of a minimum of 20 people.
- To ensure that all daily mould changes are supervised and carried as per the requirement of the production manager.
- To prepare and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for all production related equipment.
- To ensure that and be responsible for monthly checks of the Firefighting equipment and ensure it is in good working condition.
- To effectively prioritize maintenance work orders given to internal maintenance team with a view to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and minimize downtime.
- To effectively prioritize maintenance work orders given to external contractors and follow up on their timely completion. Submit progress report on a monthly basis. Ensure proper accounting of the same.
- To ensure that the highest level of cleanliness is maintained on the manufacturing shop floor.
- To ensure that the inventory of spare parts (both imported and locally procured), fuels and oils are available and where required initiate the order process.
- Maintain daily reports of (i) Diesel and Gas generator operation (ii) Air compressor operation (iii) Water treatment plant.
- Submit monthly closing stock report of (i) All spare parts (ii) Fuels and oils.
- Submit monthly consumption reports of (i)Power consumption from Diesel and Gas Generators (ii) Power supply from national grid (PHCN) (iii) All fuels and oils.
- Prepare machine break down reports, mould change reports, maintain machine maintenance history cards.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Engineering. An electrical engineering specialization will be an advantage.
- A person with at least 10 years of experience in maintenance of all production related equipment as stated above.
- Experience in a plastic company will be an added advantage
- A person having exposure in supervising a team of at least 20 efficiently.
- A person with basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Email, MS Excel and Word.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the Position applied for in the mail subject line.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply