Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information
|Job Title:||Manager Quality, Health, Safety & Environment|
|Agency Name||Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
|Requirements:||Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering/Science field|
|Experience:||10 years’ cognate experience in quality, occupational health & safety and environmental management.|
|Other:||Professional Qualification/ Postgraduate Diploma in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||3rd February, 2020|
Manager Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Recruitment Updates
Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline. If you have any doubt regarding this Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Job Title: Manager Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering/Science field with a minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in quality, occupational health & safety and environmental management.
- Professional Qualification/ Postgraduate Diploma in Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- At least IRCA Lead Auditor Certification course in any two of the following Management Systems Standards; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 45001:2018
- Good understanding of technical and safety aspects of the Distribution of power and electricity
- QHSE Professional- Knowledge
- QHSE Monitoring and Administration
- QHSE Training and Education
- HSE Compliance
- Workforce Engagement – Safety awareness and Culture Building
- Report writing and convincing presentation skill
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- People Management skills
Application Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.