National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has invited interested and eligible candidates for M&E Specialist, ECSU recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NIMC M&E Specialist, ECSU Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||M&E Specialist, ECSU|
|Recruitment Agency||National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
18th August, 2020
Qualifications and Experience
The M&E Specialist in the ECSU shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences or related field (Monitoring and Evaluation, Measurement and Evaluation, Statistics, Economics, Public Policy, Finance etc.);
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in Monitoring and Evaluation with a minimum of 5 years of experience in working for any international donor-funded program/project;
- Demonstrated theoretical and practical knowledge of M&E and Impact Evaluation methods and experience in designing and managing M&E/MIS systems with similar projects involving multiple partner institutions with experience in training or building capacity of implementing institutions;
- Prior data collection skills and strong communication skills with data stakeholders and counterparts and demonstrated expertise with digital tools for the collection, management, and analysis data;
- Experience in the management and implementation of rigorous impact evaluations using experimental and quasi-experimental methodologies will be considered an advantage; and
- Strong inter-personal skills demonstrated team leadership qualities and excellent oral communication skills, and presentation and report-writing skills
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free
Leave a Reply