at Mercy Corps Nigeria
Job Location: Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a related field: social sciences, development studies, education, etc. or at least one year of work experience in a related discipline.
Experience: Experience in community work with previous experience in project monitoring, preferably with an NGO within Borno States.
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 15th November 2019
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Mercy Corps Nigeria MEL Assistant Recruitment Updates and Current Status
Job Title: MEL Assistant
Reference Number: MDG/HUMOPS/2019/00084
Job Location: Ngala, Borno
Knowledge and Experience
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a related field: social sciences, development studies, education, etc. or at least one year of work experience in a related discipline.
- Experience in community work with previous experience in project monitoring, preferably with an NGO within Borno States.
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organizing, analyzing and reporting.
- Ability to interact effectively with various community members, conducting him/herself with sensitivity and respect towards others
- Willingness, ability to perform field work and work under pressure.
- Have a good appreciation of technology in enhancing program and MEL related activities
- Excellent computer skills – Word and Excel are required;
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Hausa is a must.
- S/he will be capable of multi-tasking, rapid decision-making, have initiative, drive and a lot of energy, as well as high emotional intelligence, constructive communication skills and proven experience with capacity building.
- S/he will be committed to long-term program sustainability and the delivery of high-impact activities at the community level. Successful Mercy Corps team members have a strong commitment to teamwork and accountability, thrive in evolving and challenging environments, and make effective written and verbal communication a priority.
- Mercy Corps team members represent the agency both during and outside work hours. Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit no more than 4 page CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com
Address the position requirements in a sealed envelope with MEL Assistant boldly written to Mercy Corps Nigeria and submit at Mercy Corps Office Ngala, Borno State.
Latest Federal Government Jobs
- Nigerian Army 79rri Recruitment Form Out
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Out – DSSC 27 Course
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Out – DSSC & SSC 2019/2020
- Ndlea Recruitment 2019 Out
- NSCDC Recruitment Form 2019 Out
- Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Mercy Corps Nigeria Registration 2019 Free Job Alert?
- VoiceofNigeria is the one stop place for Mercy Corps MEL Assistant Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all Mercy Corps Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors.
Leave a Reply