Post: Midwife Assistant
Slot: 3 Openings
Job Location: Borno
Requirements: Nigerian health care qualification or Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) qualified under the Nigerian health care legislation
Experience: Minimum of 1 years of experience as midwife or similar. Work experience with other NGO’s would be an asset.
Duration of contract: 7 months
Application: 9th January, 2020
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2020 for Midwife Assistant
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Midwife Assistant Recruitment 2020 Updates and Current Status
Job Title: Midwife Assistant
Job Location: Borno
- Language skills: Good command in English (speaking, reading & writing) and fluent in local languages (Hausa and Kanuri)
- Education degree: Nigerian health care qualification or Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) qualified under the Nigerian health care legislation
- Work experience: Minimum of 1 years of experience as midwife or similar. Work experience with other NGO’s would be an asset.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of Public Health
- Good ability for team work
- Ability to manage a fair workload including emergencies.
- Interests: Working in humanitarian relief, interest for social issues
- Strong motivation to help people in need
- Conflict resolution and diplomacy experience
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself
- Understanding of the political situation in the area
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvements of the activities
- Well organized and hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Understanding of the context of the area
- Able to check validity of information, logical thinking
Application Deadline: Thursday, 9th January, 2020.
Leave a Reply