Central Bank of Nigeria invites application for Motor Driver Recruitment 2020: We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
|Job Title:||Motor Driver|
|Agency Name||Central Bank of Nigeria|
|Job Location:||Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna|
|Requirements:||Possession of WAEC or NECO with five credits including English language, and|
Valid driver’s license (Class E) and clean driving record
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||12th March, 2020|
Central Bank of Nigeria System published job vacancies advertisement for Motor Driver. Here you will get the complete information about job like job description, location, requirements, type, application process and application deadline.
Job Title: Motor Driver
Total Slots: 03
To transport people, goods or products from one place to the next
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers
- Load cargo and baggage
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect payments, document amount, and offer receipts when necessary
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability, equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Valid driver’s license (Class E) and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 30 to 50 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Have knowledge of basic security measures/skills
- Possession of WAEC or NECO with five credits including English language, and
- Trade Test I, II, & III is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date: 12th March, 2020.
- Applicants should upload their letters of application. Resume / Curriculum Vitae
and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for
and the preferred location,
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not
exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and
should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan o ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing
your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
For further information please, Call: 07002255226