National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) has invited interested and eligible candidates for NACA Program Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for NACA Program Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||NACA Program Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
17th August, 2020
- The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is responsible for the coordination of Nigeria’s response to HIV/AIDS. In this capacity NACA performs overall oversight of all stakeholders and their programmes. In addition, NACA mobilizes resources (domestic and external), and provides policy and strategic direction for the national response. NACA has been a Principal Recipient for the Global Fund for HIV since inception of the Global Fund grant in Nigeria. Over the years, the Agency’s capacity (human and institutional) has been strengthened through grant support and implementation experience.
- NACA has a dedicated Project Management Unit (PMU) that manages all GF grants for the agency. This team is comprised of public health experts, medical professionals, finance experts, communications experts, and administrative managers. As the NACA GF grant portfolio widens there is need to strengthen the PMU to meet the demands of managing the grant and achieve expected results. It is in the light of this that NACA is seeking to hire suitable and qualified persons to fill some existing vacancies within the PMU.
- Responsible for knowledge management within the NACA PMU and with the relevant NACA Departments and other external stakeholders.
- The program officer is responsible for archiving and retrieval of all grant technical and legal documents, including reports, official letters, and presentations.
- S / he is responsible for tracking the NACA PMU workplan and monitoring implementation of planned activities.
- S / he is also responsible for secretariat support for all grant related meetings, ensuring high quality minutes are produced and shared with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop a quarterly workplan of activities of the PMU and track same to support the prompt implementation of planned activities
- Interface with relevant NACA user department so that grant activities are coordinated and implemented smoothly.
- Interface with relevant NACA user departments to request relevant documentation, support and follow up to retrieve requested documents that are needed for implementation of planned grant activities.
- Interface with NCDC GF grant implementation team and ensure timely communication on request for meetings, documentation and in any other relevant areas as needed by the NACA PMU.
- Support the development of periodic updates and progress reports on all components of the GF grant activities.
- Responsible for control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of grant documents that may be used by/useful to members of the PMU, such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, etc.
- Troubleshoot and recommend solutions for issues related to PMU staff engagement with user departments in NACA and other partners interfacing with the PMU.
- Ensure adequate secretarial support for all grant related meetings and activities involving the PMU
- Manage organizational documentation for the PMU through the grant life cycle.
- Manage grant documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of grant documents.
- Manage vendor services related to meetings and travels on all grant activities
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all GF guidelines particularly as regards travel related activities.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as travel scheduling, meeting support equipment and liaison to service providers.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in Sciences; Health Sciences or Social Sciences
- An advanced degree in any of the above will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with NACA or similar Government MDA is considered an advantage
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free