NAFDAC Recruitment 2020: As time goes on getting recruitment in the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is becoming increasingly difficult. Should we try for this federal government jobs? Of Course you should.
Hi, we are Nigeria Recruitment Form and today we are going to share with you NAFDAC recruitment in 2020.
Now before we get started we have simple question for you. Are you looking to get notify when recruitment form 2020 out? If you are interested then comment below and tell us about it. The reason we asking this is and the reason we curious because this will help us to know how many people in Nigeria want to work in this agency.
By doing this, we will be able to motivate ourselves to notify you recruitment updates immediately after official announcement.
NAFDAC Speaks on Recruitment 2020
Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, the Director-General, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), on Monday said the agency was considering recruiting staff to fill up vacant positions in 2020.
Register Free for Form Updates
This service is free.
It is also important for you to know that the official website for the NAFDAC Recruitment is www.nafdac.gov.ng
Through this post we will help you understand how recruitment is conducted and how the application form is filled online and submitted. Here is the reason why we want the interested candidate to read it carefully
By visiting the official website you will find that the nafdac 2020 application is not online right now. Once the application form is out we will update this page with official information so it is requested you to regularly check this page for latest updates.
Meanwhile you may read more details such as requirements, application process etc.
What is NAFDAC?
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control is a 27 year old government agency. It was established in the year 1993 under Federal Ministry of Health. Headquarter of this federal agency located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. It is the responsible for the right quality drugs, food and other regulated products are manufactured, imported, distributed, advertised, sold and used in Nigeria. Visit NAFDAC portal www.nafdac.gov.ng to know about organization, vision, mission, career, services, press release, career, latest recruitment and other information.
NAFDAC Jobs 2020 Updates
We keep getting information about upcoming recruitment from trustworthy sources. According to the latest news, the agency is planning to recruit in 2019. But no official announcement has yet been made on the nafdac portal www.nafdac.gov.ng. We will update this page as soon as we get the official news. The following is the latest information on job vacancies in nafdac agency in 2019.
Current Status (as on January 2020): The latest position is that registration on the recruitment portal is not yet open. The application link will be opened on the official website of the agency after allowing by the federal government. There are huge numbers of unemployed Nigerians who waiting for this recruitment for a long time. After announcement we will update our readers.
Latest Information: We have received information from reliable sources that this year the agency recruitment form will not open. The new recruitment in this agency is likely to be opened in year 2020. We will also put NAFDAC recruitment portal updates on this page for our readers. Those who are interested in this information can subscribe our website to get immediate alert.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal
- Npower news
- Nigeria Customs Service
- Job in Nigeria
- Hot Jobs in Nigeria
How to get free job alert when NAFDAC Recruitment Portal Open for New Job Vacancies?
Simplicity and organization are the keys to the success of an effective job search.
We hope to help you by giving you some tips to help you find a job
NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com allows you to receive new NAFDAC job postings 2020 directly to your email address.
To do this, you need to subscribe our free job alert – email service.
This service is free.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
Updates: NAFDAC portal not yet open for new registration.
The advent of the Internet in economic life has opened up new and dynamic horizons in the field of job search and registration. Today, almost all government agencies have a official website and 75% of them have created a specific section for employment.
The application to participate in the recruitment must be completed and sent, exclusively on-line, following the procedure indicated on the www.nafdac.gov.ng portal area on or before closing date. There is no other route in the registration process and there is no charge for any fee in the recruitment process. Registration is done online.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control i.e. www.nafdac.gov.ng
- On the home page, you will find NAFDAC Recruitment 2019
- Click On Recruitment.
- There you will find the NAFDAC Application Form for the respective post you are going to apply
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details, such as Name, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Now, submit the application form.
- Keep a print copy of the same for future reference.
Candidate who interested to get all NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 updates through this page may give their consent in comment box.
NAFDAC Shortlisted Candidates List Updates
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control organization has not activated the link of registration on the NAFDAC recruitment portal. It is expected that the recruitment program will be released before the end of the year. There are many eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this job. After the application process candidates will be very keen to know whether they have been shortlisted. After this selected candidates will be invited for test, interview and further recruitment exercise.
Only applicants who meet the requirements and the best will be called to participate in the next selection stage. The Recruitment and Selection Process is free of charge. Information and Announcements related to the Recruitment Process and Selection are only carried out through the web recruitment.
We have started this section specially to provide updates on NAFDAC Recruitment 2019 shortlisted candidates. In order to check list only visit official recruitment portal i.e. www..nafdac.gov.ng. This page will also give you information immediately after official announcement.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for NAFDAC Registration 2020 Free Job Alert?
Voice of Nigeria is the one stop place for NAFDAC Jobs 2020 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all NAFDAC Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get NAFDAC Portal job openings across Nigeria.
If you are looking for work in the Federal Government and do not know where to start, a good alternative is visit our recruitment form job search site online.
This website allows you to find job offers from the federal government, which are mostly for Nigerian or national citizens.
Use the job search engine to obtain results classified by salary, location and availability.
Benefits of working in NAFDAC
- The first thing is that you will have a comfortable working schedule, probably in the morning, and will leave you all afternoon free to do the rest of the activities you want, unlike work in companies that require, in general, other types of conferences .
- They have more vacation days than private employees, so you can rest more and better and go to the place you want without being in a hurry to return. In addition, the public sector usually grants vacations twice a year instead of one; In summer and in winter.
- He does not suffer from the same stress as a private company employee.
- As a NAFDAC employee, you do not run the risk that the company you work for will be bankrupt, since the state, no matter how badly managed the funds are, will never fail. Every month you will have your salary in a timely manner without excuses.